With patented Tandem Air technology, dirt can’t hide from the new Premium Radiance R40P. Two motors work together to pull deep-down dirt and allergens from your carpets and floors. The dirt is trapped in the Radiance’s 100% sealed system and 7 layers of filtration including a self-sealing HEPA media bag, HEPA media filter and a granulated charcoal filter. LED headlights light up every dark corner, plus a Heads Up™ dirt sensor display shines on the cleaning path to let you know when the Premium Radiance has found deep down dirt and is removing it from your carpet.
The Radiance is equipped with a belt that never has to be replaced and metal in all the high-wear areas like the bottom plate, brushroll, handle tube and wand.
Go from carpet cleaning to bare floor cleaning with the flip of a switch. A 40-foot cord, on-board deluxe tools, a telescopic wand and an incredible 17-foot cleaning reach help you clean high and low without having to stop to move to a different outlet or sacrifice cleaning ability or performance.
Designed, tested and built in the USA, Riccar backs the R40P with an outstanding 8-year warranty and 3 visits under the Red Carpet Service program.
The Radiance R40P model features include:
- Two motors work in tandem for unsurpassed cleaning performance
- Stainless steel bottom plate
- Extruded aluminum brushroll with 3 rows of replaceable brushstrips
- Brushed aluminum handle tube
- Twin sets of LED headlights
- 100% sealed HEPA Plus media system with 7 layers of filtration
- Granulated charcoal filter to capture odors
- HEPA Media self-sealing bag
- Lifetime belt with Hall sensor protection
- Heads up dirt sensor
- Surface selector on handle
- Extra-long stretch hose and telescopic wand
- Deluxe dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool
- Full bag and replace filter indicator lights
- 6 Position carpet height adjustment
- 40-foot cord
- 8 Year warranty
- Red Carpet Service Plan
- Built in the USA
NOTE: Vacuum bags are required for this vacuum cleaner. Order Radiance HEPA Media Bags, part #: RPH-6.